Please refer to the Florida Association of Code Enforcement (F.A.C.E.) website for membership benefits and details. www.face-online.org
What is the F.A.C.E. Annual Fee?
Renewing members Annual Fee payments must be postmarked or received before December 31 to avoid a late fee.
- F.A.C.E. Members pay one Annual Fee every year.
- The Annual Fee is due October 1 and must be paid by December 31 to avoid a late fee.
- Payment options include: Check, Money Order, Discover, Mastercard, or Visa.
- Credit Card payments can be made online or by calling the UCF Institute of Government.
- Membership is not a requirement for biennial recertification. Non-member Certification Maintenance Fees are significantly higher than the Annual Fee.
Any person involved in the regulation of health and safety in the environment, both natural and man-made, or who is otherwise responsible for the enforcement of municipal, county, state, or federal codes and who resides or is employed in the State of Florida is eligible for regular membership and upon payment of the Annual Fee shall be known as an Active Member.
Any student, non-resident, retired code enforcement officer, or individual interested in code enforcement may become an Associate Member.
You will have the opportunity to pay by Discover, MasterCard, or Visa at the time of registration or have an invoice sent to you. If you are paying with a credit card, please have the credit card information ready at the time of registration.
Checks are payable to:
Florida Association of Code Enforcement
12443 Research Pkwy, Ste. 402
Orlando, FL 32826-3282
*Notes: F.A.C.E. Membership is not effective until payment is received. You will receive your membership information within 6 weeks of your Annual Fee payment.
If you work for a Participating Agency and want to renew or add multiple members that work for your Agency, please visit the Agency Login page here: